A Mountain Bike or Off-Road Bike incorporates features designed to enhance durability and performance in rough terrains. These typically include distinctly sturdy wheels, powerful brakes and much more for climbing steep grades
- Mountain Bicycle with an 17.5” Steel Hardtail Frame.
- 26″ x 2.10″ Wanda tires with 36H Alloy Rims
- Front Disc Brake direct mount & rear V Brake Steel.
- Front Steel suspension fork
- Shimano TZ Equiped 21Speed Gear
- Front Derailleur : Shimano TZ30, Rear Derailleur : Shimano TZ50, Shifters : CD EF500, Freewheel : STARLIT 14-28T